In this tutorial, we show you six different ways to hang lights from truss.
Disclaimer: Reading this article does not certify you to hang lights at events!
Pricing & Where To Buy Clamps For Hanging Lights
- J Clamp – https://currentprice.io/j_clamp
- C Clamp – https://currentprice.io/c_clamp
- Global Truss Half Clamp – https://currentprice.io/mini_360
- Trigger Clamp – https://currentprice.io/triggerclamp
- Yoke Adapter – https://currentprice.io/yoke_adapter
- Half Clamp To Baby Mount (for Yoke Adapter) – https://geni.us/2cmsb
- 3/8 – 20 Bolt for Super Clamp – https://currentprice.io/spigot_stud
- Manfrotto Super Clamp – https://currentprice.io/super_clamp
- Wingnut Wrench: https://currentprice.io/wing_wrench
How To Hang Lights From Truss Chapters
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:34 – Disclaimer
- 1:24 – Safety Cable
- 2:25 – Lights Don’t Come With Clamps
- 3:25 – J Clamp
- 6:40 – C Clamp
- 10:10 – Yoke Adapter
- 13:13 – Half Clamp / Cheeseborough Clamp
- 18:11 – Trigger Clamp
- 22:54 – Super Clamp
- 25:30 – Pre-Lift Inspection
- 26:05 – Final Thoughts
Disclaimer: Watching this video or reading this article does not qualify you to hang equipment at events.
Disclosure: If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee from a qualifying purchase. This includes products or services from Amazon, Sweetwater, B&H Photo, Best Buy, Guitar Center, and more.
For more information, read our ethics and disclosure page.