In this video, we show you how we hang projectors from a truss at live events using a universal projector mounting kit, 1.5″ pipe, and a half-cheeseborough clamp.
How To Hang A Projector From Truss
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Attach Universal Projector Mount To Projector
Make sure that it is appropriately rated for the size and weight of your projector
- Screw Threaded Pipe Into Universal Projector Mount
Typically 1.5″ Aluminum Pipe
- Connect Half-Clamp To Threaded Pipe Adapter
- Run Safety Cable Through Pipe & Components
- Attach Half-Clamp To Truss
Pricing For Equipment To Hang Projectors From Truss
- Universal Projector Mount: https://currentprice.io/fly_mount
- 1.5″ Pipe: https://currentprice.io/1ft_pipe
- Half Clamp to 1.5″ Pipe: https://currentprice.io/clamp_pipe
- Safety Cable: https://currentprice.io/safety_cable
- Global Truss Aluminum Box Truss: https://currentprice.io/2m_truss
- HDMI Cable: https://currentprice.io/6ft_hdmi
- Epson 6000 Lumen Projector: https://currentprice.io/6000_lumen
How To Hang A Projector Chapters
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:23 – Disclaimer
- 0:59 – Required Equipment
- 1:19 – Attaching The Projector Mount
- 3:48 – Threaded 1.5″ Pipe
- 4:08 – Half Clamp to Threaded Pipe
- 4:59 – Safety Cable
- 5:39 – Hanging The Projector From Truss
- 6:35 – Final Thoughts
Disclaimer: Watching this video and reading this article does not qualify you to hang a projector safely. Most jurisdictions require you to be formally trained and certified in order to rig equipment.
Disclosure: If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee, which helps to support Kettner Creative.