Are you trying to connect your iPhone to your TV? We can help! Our professional A/V team is responsible for connecting thousands of phones to TVs each year. We’ve used our expertise to put together this list of simple steps to help you connect your iPhone to your television.
In this video we show you how to connect your iPhone to a TV for showing videos, photos, or a presentation at home, work or school.
We walk through connecting your phone as well as using YouTube, Powerpoint and Keynote with your phone.
How To Connect An iPhone To TV
- Plug TV in to Power and Turn it on
It can be useful to restart your TV.
- Connect Lightning to HDMI Adapter to your phone
We have had lots of issues with third party adapters. We recommend only using the official Apple adapter: https://geni.us/W1c5uUH
- Use a HDMI Cable to connect this Adapter to HDMI Input 1 On your TV
HDMI Cable: https://geni.us/uKdZ2K6
- Select HDMI Input 1 on your TV Input Settings
- Unlock your phone and begin showing your content!
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:35 Required Equipment
- 2:37 How To Connect An iPhone To TV
- 4:15 Using YouTube
- 4:57 Using PowerPoint
- 5:45 Using Keynote
- 6:30 Final Thoughts
To Purchase Equipment In This Video:
- Apple Lightning to HDMI Adapter: https://geni.us/W1c5uUH
- HDMI Cable: https://geni.us/uKdZ2K6
- iPhone 8: https://geni.us/NjOUO3
Disclosure: If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee, which helps to support Kettner Creative.