250 Ohm headphones like the Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro are highly reviewed and recommended for audio listening, mixing, and mastering. There is some confusion around what devices are actually able to power these headphones and naturally people want to know if their iPhone will be able to power these as well.
Quick Answer: We tested these headphones on a variety of iPhones (iPhone 8, iPhone 10, iPhone 12) and we found that the iPhone is capable of powering 250 ohm headphones for music listening at a loud volume.
iPhone 250 Ohm Headphone Pricing
- Apple iPhone 8: https://currentprice.io/iphone8
- Apple iPhone 12: https://currentprice.io/iphone12
- Lignting To Headphone Adapter: https://currentprice.io/lightning_18in
- Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250 Ohm Headphones: https://currentprice.io/beyer_dt_990
- Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone: https://currentprice.io/shure_sm7b
- SSL2+ Audio Interface: https://currentprice.io/ssl2_plus
- XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/xlr_cable
- Mic Stand: https://currentprice.io/desk_stand