In this video we show you exactly how to connect and setup a USB Microphone with Zoom Meetings or Video Conferencing.
Adding a USB Microphone to your Zoom Meeting is a great way to improve your audio quality and make it easier for your colleagues to understand what you’re trying to say.
You can follow the same steps for any other video conferencing platform with slight variations.
How To Setup A USB Microphone With Zoom Meetings
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Connect USB Microphone to Computer
Depending on your microphone and computer, you will need one of the following:
– USB C Cable: https://geni.us/zbSBho
– USB B to A Cable: https://currentprice.io/usba_usbb
– USB B to C Cable: https://currentprice.io/usbc_usbb
- Open Zoom Test Meeting
- Do you hear a ring tone?
Select the speaker you want to use (Computer Speakers or Headphone Jack from Microphone)
- Speak and Pause
Select the USB Microphone from the drop down
- Adjust Volume On Microphone
Until you’re getting the desired levels
- Join with Computer Audio
Pricing For Equipment Featured In This Video/Article:
- NEAT Bumble Bee USB Microphone: https://geni.us/54wT
- USB C Cable: https://geni.us/zbSBho
- USB B to USB A Cable: https://currentprice.io/usba_usbb
- USB B to USB C Cable: https://currentprice.io/usbc_usbb
Highly Recommended USB Microphones:
- RODE NT-USB Mini Microphone: https://geni.us/7siu
- Audio-Technica AT2020USB Microphone: https://geni.us/9TRr
- Razer Seiren Elite USB Microphone: https://geni.us/pJskTqZ
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone: https://geni.us/9mSfG9
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:15 – Microphone Selection
- 0:35 – What To Look For With A USB Mic
- 1:22 – Connect USB Microphone To Computer
- 2:58 – Zoom Meeting & Microphone Setup
- 5:00 – Headphone Setup (Optional)
- 5:45 – Final Thoughts
Disclosure: If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee, which helps to support Kettner Creative.