This video demonstrates the Air mode on the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface with the Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone and Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone.
FAVOURITE SAMPLE: I liked the Rode NT1 with air mode turned off on my voice the best.
That being said, there are. Obviously, there are endless combinations of voice/instruments with AIR on/off. This is by no means a conclusive test with only two mics and a single subject, but hopefully, it shows you what the AIR mode can sound like.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 AIR Mode Pricing
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface: https://currentprice.io/scarlett_2i2
- Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone: https://currentprice.io/shure_sm7b
- Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone: https://currentprice.io/rode_nt1_kit
- Rode SMR Shockmount: https://currentprice.io/rode_smr
- Cloudlifter CL1 Inline Preamp: https://currentprice.io/cloudlifter
- XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/6ft_xlr
- Mic Stand: https://currentprice.io/desk_stand
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 AIR Mode Topics
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:10 – Focusrite Air Mode Info
- 0:48 – Recommended Microphones & Monitors
- 1:16 – Shure SM7B – NO AIR
- 1:26 – Shure SM7B – WITH AIR
- 1:36 – Rode NT1 – NO AIR
- 1:46 – Rode NT1 – WITH AIR
- 1:58 – Comments
- 2:18 – Final Thoughts
Disclosure: If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee, which helps to support Kettner Creative.