In this video we show you how to setup the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface with the Rode NT1 Microphone. We sample the air button and show you how to setup your headphones as well.
Scarlett 2i2 & Rode NT1 Pricing
For up to date pricing, please use the following links.
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface: https://currentprice.io/scarlett_2i2
- Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone: https://geni.us/nOmPlN
- USB C Cable: https://geni.us/zbSBho
- USB C to USB A Cable: https://geni.us/RwObD
- XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/6ft_xlr
- Mic Stand: https://currentprice.io/desk_stand
Scarlett 2i2 Interface & Rode NT1 Microphone Topics
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:35 – Pricing & Specs
- 0:48 – Connect Scarlett 2i2 to Computer
- 1:10 – Connect Rode NT1 to Scarlett 2i2
- 1:22 – Tips on Rode NT1 Usage
- 1:57 – What does a preamp do?
- 2:32 – Phantom Power
- 2:48 – Gain Settings
- 5:43 – Air Mode
- 6:15 – Pop Filter / Wind Screen
- 7:22 – Monitoring & Headphones
- 8:07 – Final Thoughts
Disclosure: If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee, which helps to support Kettner Creative.