In this video we show you what the Yamaha audio mixer sounds like with a Shure SM7B microphone with and without a Cloudlifter Mic Activator.
What Is The Shure SM7B Mic Good For?
- Voice Overs
- Music Production
Pricing & Specs For Yamaha MG10XU with Shure SM7B
- Yamaha MG10XU Audio Mixing Console: https://geni.us/3BRuA
- Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone: https://geni.us/tQXE
- Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator: https://geni.us/uLHCu1
- 6′ XLR Cable: https://geni.us/YmA0yK
Yamaha MG10XU With Shure SM7B Chapters
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:33 – Connecting Shure SM7B To MG10XU Mixer
- 1:33 – Sample Without Cloudlifter
- 1:50 – Connecting Cloudlifter CL-1
- 2:05 – Phantom Power Information
- 2:18 – Setup with Cloudlifter Cont.
- 3:17 – Sample With Cloudlifter
- 3:35 – Comparison
- 4:00 – Recommendation
- 4:25 – Final Thoughts
Disclosure: If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee, which helps to support Kettner Creative.