In this video we show you how to setup and connect the Audio Technica AT2020 Microphone to the Yamaha MG10XU Audio Mixing Console. If you’re wanting to skip ahead, we turn the AT2020 Mic on at 2:04.
This is a very popular setup.
If you’re looking to purchase this setup and want to know how it sounds, this video will give you a good idea of how it sounds with Jordan’s voice.
If you already bought the Yamaha MG10XU Audio Mixer with the AT 2020 microphone, this video will be useful and show you how to set everything up correctly .
Equipment Featured In This Video
- Yamaha MG10XU Audio Mixing Console: https://geni.us/3BRuA
- Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone: https://geni.us/yIQGh
- Windscreen for AT2020 Microphone: https://geni.us/XKG3n5t
- XLR Cable: https://geni.us/YmA0yK
- Table Mic Stand: https://geni.us/QAuGAw
Topics Covered In This Video
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:30 – Yamaha MG10XU Audio Mixer Setup / Prep
- 1:25 – Connect AT2020 To Yamaha MG10XU
- 1:38 – Audio Mixer Settings
- 4:33 – AT2020 Foam Windscreen
- 5:00 – AT2020 Mic Positioning
- 5:40 – Pricing & Specs
- 5:52 – Final Thoughts
Disclosure: If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee, which helps to support Kettner Creative.