The Yamaha AG06 has the most powerful headphone preamp that we’ve tested compared to any other bus powered audio interface.
Quick Answer: Yes, the Yamaha AG06 does a great job at powering our 250 ohm headphones in all situations.
Below is a table with the settings that we used when trying the Yamaha AG06 with our 250 Ohm Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro Headphones.
|Headphone Volume||Enough Volume|
|Audio & Video Playback||40%||Yes|
|Audio & Video Editing||50%||Yes|
|Streaming & Vocal Monitoring||60%||Yes|
Yamaha AG06 Headphone Pricing
- Yamaha AG06 Audio Mixer Interface: https://currentprice.io/yamaha_ag06
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm Headphones: https://currentprice.io/beyer_dt_990
- XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/xlr_cable
- Mic Stand: https://currentprice.io/desk_stand
Yamaha AG06 & 250 Ohm Headphone Topics
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:22 – Pricing & Specs
- 0:33 – Quick Answer
- 0:53 – Music Playback
- 1:26 – Audio & Video Editing
- 1:58 – Vocal Monitoring
- 2:22 – AG06 Headphone Outputs
- 2:52 – Final Thoughts
Disclosure: If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee, which helps to support Kettner Creative.
All opinions are based on our experience and are given for informational purposes only.