In this video we show you what the Shure SM7B Microphone sounds like when it is connected to the Mackie ProFX10v3 Audio Mixing Console.
How To Connect Shure SM7B & Mackie ProFX to Computer
This is what you will need to do if you want to connect your Shure SM7B Microphone to your Mackie ProFX Audio Mixer.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Connect Audio Mixer To Computer
Connect Shure SM7B To Audio Mixer
XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/xlr_cable
Unmute The Channel
This will make sure we can hear the mic.
Press “To Phones” Button
This will activate the LED gain meter for us
Increase Gain Until Level Set Button Blinks
This will make sure you’re using the right amount of gain.
Increase Level Knob to U (Unity)
This will send the volume for this channel to the USB output and main stereo output of your mixer.
Add Cloudlifter & Turn on Phantom Power (Optional)
If you don’t have enough volume, you will need to add a CloudLifter (or other in-line preamp).
Pricing & Specs For Mackie ProFX10v3
- Mackie ProFX10v3: https://currentprice.io/profx10v3
- Shure SM7B: https://currentprice.io/shure_sm7b
- Cloudlifter CL-1: https://currentprice.io/cloudlifter
- XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/xlr_cable
- USB B to A Cable: https://currentprice.io/usba_usbb
- USB B to C Cable: https://currentprice.io/usbc_usbb