In this video we show you what the Shure SM7B Microphone sounds like when it is connected to the Mackie ProFX10v3 Audio Mixing Console.
How To Connect Shure SM7B & Mackie ProFX to Computer
Time needed: 5 minutes.
This is what you will need to do if you want to connect your Shure SM7B Microphone to your Mackie ProFX Audio Mixer.
- Connect Audio Mixer To Computer
- Connect Shure SM7B To Audio Mixer
XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/xlr_cable
- Unmute The Channel
This will make sure we can hear the mic.
- Press “To Phones” Button
This will activate the LED gain meter for us
- Increase Gain Until Level Set Button Blinks
This will make sure you’re using the right amount of gain.
- Increase Level Knob to U (Unity)
This will send the volume for this channel to the USB output and main stereo output of your mixer.
- Add Cloudlifter & Turn on Phantom Power (Optional)
If you don’t have enough volume, you will need to add a CloudLifter (or other in-line preamp).
Pricing & Specs For Mackie ProFX10v3
- Mackie ProFX10v3: https://currentprice.io/profx10v3
- Shure SM7B: https://currentprice.io/shure_sm7b
- Cloudlifter CL-1: https://currentprice.io/cloudlifter
- XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/xlr_cable
- USB B to A Cable: https://currentprice.io/usba_usbb
- USB B to C Cable: https://currentprice.io/usbc_usbb