In this video we show you how to setup the Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone with the Solid State Logic SSL2+ Audio Interface. Not only will you learn how to set everything up, but you’ll find out if you need an inline preamp like the Cloudlifter CL1.
You will also be able to hear this setup with and without the legendary 4k mode that is built into the Solid State Logic SSL2+ Audio Interface
SSL2+ & Shure SM7B Pricing
- Solid State Logic SSL2+ Audio Interface: https://currentprice.io/ssl2_plus
- Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone: https://currentprice.io/shure_sm7b
- Cloudlifter CL-1 Inline Preamp: https://currentprice.io/cloudlifter
- XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/6ft_xlr
- Mic Stand: https://currentprice.io/desk_stand
SSL2+ & Shure SM7B Topics & Chapters
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:45 – Pricing & Specs
- 0:50 – Connect Shure SM7B to SSL2
- 1:15 – What does the preamp do?
- 1:55 – Gain Setup
- 3:05 – Inline Preamp (Cloudlifter CL-1)
- 5:45 – Gain Setup (cont.)
- 6:28 – Solid State Logic 4K Mode
- 7:15 – Final Thoughts
Disclosure: If you purchase an item or service from an outbound link, we may receive a referral fee, which helps to support Kettner Creative.