In this tutorial we show you how to setup the Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone with the Solid State Logic SSL2+ audio interface. You will hear how this combination sounds with and without the 4k mode on the SSL2+.
How To Connect Rode NT1 to Solid State Logic SSL2+
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Follow these steps to properly setup you Rode NT1 Microphone with your SSL2+ Audio Interface.
- Connect Solid State Logic SSL2+ To Computer
Connect Solid State Logic SSL2+ To Computer using USB C Cable or using USB C to USB A Cable
- Connect Rode NT1 to Solid State Logic SSL2+
Connect Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone to SSL2+ Audio Interface Using XLR Cable
- Turn on Phantom Power (48v)
Turn on Phantom Power (48v) to activate condenser microphone
- Turn up gain as necessary
Turn up gain as necessary: aim for -18dB to -12dB for recordings,aim for -6dB for live streaming/video conferencing
- Press Record!
Solid State Logic SSL2+ & Rode NT1 Pricing
- Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone Kit: https://geni.us/nOmPlN
- Rode SMR Shock Mount Kit: https://currentprice.io/rode_smr
- Solid State Logic SSL2+ Audio Interface: https://currentprice.io/ssl2_plus
- XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/xlr_cable
- Mic Stand: https://currentprice.io/desk_stand