Let’s test the TC Helicon GoXLR with a set of 250 Ohm Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones to see if this combination is loud enough for streaming.
Quick Answer: 250 ohm headphones are loud enough for music, video playback, and audio editing. However, it is right on the limit of being too quiet for streaming and vocal monitoring.
We tested the GoXLR with three different levels and here are the results:
|Headphone Volume||Loud Enough?|
|Audio & Video Playback||80%||Yes|
|Audio & Video Editing||100%||Yes|
|Live Streaming & Vocal Monitoring||100%||Almost. Very Close|
TC Helicon GoXLR Headphone Pricing
- GoXLR Audio Mixer: https://currentprice.io/goxlr
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm Headphones: https://currentprice.io/beyer_dt_990
- Electro-Voice RE20 Dynamic Microphone: https://currentprice.io/re20-black
- XLR Cable: https://currentprice.io/xlr_cable
- Mic Stand: https://currentprice.io/desk_stand