Are you trying to connect your iPhone to your TV? We can help! Our professional A/V team is responsible for connecting thousands of phones to TVs each year. We’ve used our expertise to put together this list of simple steps to help you connect your iPhone to your television.
How To Connect Your iPhone To TV
- Plug TV in to Power and Turn it on
- Connect Lightning to HDMI Adapter to your phone
- Use a HDMI Cable to connect this Adapter to HDMI Input 1 On your TV
- Select HDMI Input 1 on your TV Input Settings
- Unlock your phone and begin showing your content!
Pricing & Specs
To see pricing and specs for items mentioned in this article, please visit (amazon affiliate links):
- Apple Lightning to HDMI Adapter: https://geni.us/W1c5uUH
- HDMI Cable: https://geni.us/uKdZ2K6
- iPhone 8: https://geni.us/NjOUO3
Kettner Creative is a full service audio visual (A/V) company located in Vancouver, BC. We rent Audio, Video, Lighting, Drape and LED Furniture for events. If you’re interested in our services for an upcoming event – Please contact us!
We do not sell audio visual equipment, we are only focused on servicing live events in Western Canada.
If you purchase anything using the links above, we receive a small commission on the purchase.