We often rent out projectors and screens to clients and events who don’t have any experience setting them up. To help everyone’s event setup, we put this article and video together as a beginner’s guide to setting up our tripod projection screen.
How To Setup A Tripod Screen
Follow these steps to set-up your tripod screen:
- Hold the screen in an upright position with the legs toward the ground.
- Extend the bar on the back of the screen to allow the screen to rotate counter clockwise.
- Use your foot to release the latch/feet of the tripod base
- Pull the screen handle up vertically and hook the screen handle onto the Top Hook.
- Extend the bar on the back of the screen to desired height
- Velcro skirt onto the screen.
Kettner Creative is a full service audio visual (A/V) company located in Vancouver, BC. We rent Audio, Video, Lighting, Drape and LED Furniture for events. If you’re interested in our services for an upcoming event – Please contact us!