In this video we show you how to add a vinyl decal logo to your road case. This is a great way to add branding to all of your flight cases. Having a logo on your flight case is a great way to impress clients when you are unloading your truck and to keep equipment from getting mixed in with other companies on-site.
When putting a vinyl sticker onto a road case you always want to make sure the decal ends up in the center of the desired side of the road case. At Kettner Creative we have two different locations that we put decals onto cases.
- Broad side of each case
- Case lid
To attach a sticker use the following steps.
- Make sure case isn’t slippery. Sometimes new cases have a soapy finish on them. Wash any soap off with a rough sponge.
- Attach the sticker to the case with tape at roughly the center of the desired location.
- Make the following horizontal distances equal:
- Top left of logo – Left edge of case
- Top right of logo – right edge of case
- Bottom left of logo – Left edge of case
- Bottom right of logo – right edge of case
- Make the following vertical distances equal
- Top left of logo – top edge of case
- Bottom left of logo – bottom edge of case
- Top right of logo – top edge of case
- Bottom right of logo – bottom edge of case
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 as necessary.
- Once the logo is positioned in the center of the desired location, attach a long piece of tape to one side of the vinyl decal.
- Fold back the decal and remove the glossy backing exposing the masking tape and decal.
- Slowly fold the logo decal back attaching it to the road case. You can use a ruler to depress the sticker as you put it on to the case to smooth out any bubbles.
- Once the sticker is firmly attached the the case you can slowly peel back the masking tape from the vinyl sticker. Be careful while doing this as if you move too fast you can destroy the logo decal.
Kettner Creative is a full service audio visual (A/V) company located in Vancouver, BC. We rent Audio, Video, Lighting and LED Furniture for events. If you’re interested in our services for an upcoming event – Please contact us!