Due to popular demand, Kettner Creative is happy to announce that we’ve just added thousands of feet of pipe & drape to our inventory. We can now offer virtually any colour and height combination that you can imagine.
While it’s easy to focus on the agenda and presenters, don’t overlook building the necessary atmosphere for your upcoming event. Whether you’re planning a high profile awards banquet, breakout session, or need just the right entrance decor to set a professional mood for your special event, there are many ways Kettner Creative can transform your vision into an exciting event by adding pipe and drape.
Depending on your specific pipe and drape needs, we can offer you the option of our professional installation services or the convenience of our flexible delivery options.
Common Types of Pipe & Drape Fabric
- Valour – Valour drape is flame resistant and luxurious. Velour is the new standard in high performance drape. It’s machine washable, lightweight, and 100% blackout. This is the most common drape used for framing projection screens, blocking windows, and serves as a great stage backdrop.
- Sheer – Sheer fabric, aslo known as voile is a popular fabric in the events and wedding industry. It moves beautifully and can be used for a variety of applications. It’s translucent, which makes it a popular choice for up-lighting and design.
- Poly Knit – Poly knit drape is an economical and versatile drape option with a similar shine as silk. This drape is often used for uplighting and design. It’s also commonly used as tent or ceiling drape.
- Poly Premier – Considered an upscale alternative to banjo drape, poly premier is a knitted fabric with a matte finish that has the look and feel of linen. It provides a professional look to any event. With over 10 colors to choose from, it can serve as anything from a backdrop drape to table skirting. Poly premier is also extremely popular for uplighting.
- Expo/Banjo – Banjo drape is an open weave fabric primarily used for drape at trade shows. It is flame resistant and it’s resistance won’t wash out! It’s a great decorating fabric and its low cost and large colour selection are sure to meet the needs of the majority of your events. Banjo drape is the industry standard for convention drape and is commonly used at convention centres and by professional decorators.
Common Applications For of Pipe & Drape:
- Event or Ballroom Wraps – This adds a dimension of elegance to your event. It will simplify the venue and make sure that there are no more visible unsightly walls.
- Tradeshow and Exhibit Booth Solutions – This works great for separating tradeshow booths and breaking up a tradeshow floor.
- Backdrop – Adding a backdrop to your stage will focus the audience’s attention and give a great wall to add uplighting to.
- Concealing Drape – Add pipe & drape to keep light from entering a room or to hide unsightly walls.
- Custom Video Screen Surrounds – This is common with fastfold screens. Adding a frame will help focus the audience’s attention
- Acoustic Treatment – By adding heavy drape around the room, it will greatly improve the accoustics of the venue and help to prevent feedback etc.
- Award Show Corridor Walkways
- Security or Protective Concealment Applications
We’ve put together a brief video overview with more information:
Do you have an upcoming event that you think may be a good fit for pipe and drape rental? Fill out the contact form on the right and one of our representatives will make sure that you get exactly what you’re looking for.