Thank you for visiting our page with answers to frequently asked questions. We designed this page to be helpful for anyone wanting to learn more about event planning and event technology.
Event Planning & Quoting
- Inflatable signage ideas for events
- How to prepare your event for rain
- Five ways to use social media at your event
- How to make your press conference flawless
- Four fun ideas for Christmas parties
- Why do I need an on-site technician at my event?
- Five steps to prevent delays at your event
- Four steps to choosing the right A/V company
- In-house A/V vs Outside A/V
Sound Systems & Audio
- How to setup a sound system
- How many speakers do I need?
- What does an audio mixer do?
- What type of speaker do I need for my event
- How to test a speaker before an event
- Four types of wireless microphones for your event
- How do wireless microphones work?
- How to prevent audio feedback
- Digital vs. Analog Consoles
- Dynamic Microphones vs Condenser Microphones
- What makes a good podium microphone?
- How to use a podium microphone
- Can I use DMX cable for Audio?
- Do I need a speaker to make my microphone work?
- Can I plug a microphone directly into a speaker?
Lighting & Branding
- How many uplights do I need at my event?
- How to program DMX lights
- How to use a wireless DMX transmitter
- How to stop DMX lights from flickering
- What does a lighting console do?
- How to rig lights to upright truss
- What is intelligent lighting?
- DJ Lighting Techniques
- What does a lighting designer do?
- Required lighting for every event
- Lighting ideas for corporate events
- Can I use XLR cable for Lighting?
Projectors & TVs
- How to connect a laptop to a projector
- How to connect an iPad to a projector
- How to connect a laptop to a TV
- How to connect an iPad to a TV
- How to connect an iPhone to a projector
- How much does it cost to rent a projector & screen?
- TVs vs Projectors at bright venues
- How to choose the right projector for your event
- How many lumens does my projector need?
- TV Content: USB drive VS Laptop
- What comes with my TV rental?
- What comes with my projector rental?
Video / Filming / Computer
- What does a video switcher do?
- How to prepare your laptop for a presentation
- Five tips for showing video in your presentation
- Where should the laptop sit during a presentation
- The benefits of using a confidence monitor
- How to use a meeting timer at your event
- How to use a Perfect Cue at your event
Pipe & Drape / Event Decor
- How to setup pipe & drape
- Velour Drape vs Banjo Drape (what fabric do you want)
- How drape and uplighting can transform an event
Staging / Set Design / Furniture
- How to choose a stage for your outdoor event
- How to select the right podium for your event
General Audio Visual Tips
- How to take your presentation to the next level
- 5 Tips For Making Your Presentation Better
- 5 Keyboard Shortcuts to help with your presentation
Audio Visual Careers
- What does an Audio Visual Technician do?
- What does an A1 (Audio Engineer) do?
- What does an A2 (Audio Engineer Assistant) do?
- What does a lighting designer do?
- What does a lighting programmer do?
- What does a L1 (Lighting Engineer) do?
- What does a L2 (Lighting Engineer Assistant) do?
- What does a camera operator do?
- What does a V1 (Video Engineer) do?
- What does a V2 (Video Engineer Assistant) do?
- What does a projectionist do?
If you have a question and you cannot find the answer above, please email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to give you an answer. Please keep in mind that our number one priority is delivering successful events – while we strive to provide helpful information, it may take some time to create the content that you’re looking for.