Kettner Creative is still open and ready to serve during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
As we adapt to the new reality of COVID-19, Kettner Creative is committed to taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our customers and team.
The following guidelines will govern all interactions between customers, employees, and equipment:
- During the pandemic, we’re working remotely as much as possible to maintain physical distancing.
- If we miss your phone call, leave a message – we will get back to you within a couple hours.
- The most reliable way to contact us is using email (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we will respond within a couple hours.
Cleaning & Safety
- Our staff will be required to wear personal protective equipment at all times. Specifically this will include face masks and gloves.
- Customers will be asked to clean their hands with hand sanitizer or using soap/water upon entry.
- We encourage customers to wear masks while in our warehouse.
- High use areas will be disinfected daily (doors, washrooms, etc.)
- Our warehouse is available by appointment only. Please call or email ahead of time to schedule an appointment.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the warehouse to 2 at any given time.
- Doors will remain locked at all times to limit access. All guests (customers, shipping, receiving, etc) will be required to use the front door when first arriving.
Equipment Cleaning & Prepping
- All equipment will be quarantined for a period of no less than seven days after returning from an event. The virus is not known to live on surfaces for longer than 3 days (https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/health-professionals/assumptions.html#a5)
- After the quarantine period, equipment will be wiped down with a disinfectant cleaner.
- As a final step, the equipment will go through our standard quality control process before being prepped for an event.