We believe that the success of Kettner Creative depends greatly on the team that we create. Before adding new members to our team, we make absolutely sure that they meet the following values:
- Love what you do – We love what we do, and it shows. When days start early and end late, it is important that every member of our team can still have big smiles on their faces and give 100% to make sure that each and every client is happy.
- Laughter is contagious – We take our work seriously, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t have fun. We hire people who can put smiles on the faces of our clients even if they are tired and even if it’s been a long day.
- Be remarkable – We believe that it is our job to exceed client expectations. This means that the client gets everything that they ask for, and more. We always show up with more equipment than the client asked for. We say yes to anything that the client wants (if we have the ability to provide it). This means that we often end up doing things that fall outside of the audio visual “box”.
- Continuous education – We invest in our employees to make sure that we can handle any situation that we get into. We continually encourage and support education in anything related to power/electricity, sound reinforcement, lighting, projection, video production, event planning, and related technologies. We also expect that our employees and contractors are continually working on their skills to make sure that we can always deliver great results to clients.
- Be professional – Being professional doesn’t mean being stiff. To us, it means:
- Showing up early, every time.
- Showing up clean, in uniform.
- Doing what you say you’re going to do.
- Representing each of the values listed above.
Below your will find a brief introduction to our management team at Kettner Creative.
Jordan Kettner, Creative Director
Jordan Kettner is half entrepreneur and half A/V geek who is dedicated to surpassing the status quo. Never content to settle for what is expected or determined by others to be the “industry standard”, Jordan strives to push the envelope on all things relating to technology, customer service, satisfaction, and process improvement.
Jordan’s passion for the audio visual industry is infectious and it creates a culture of employees who wish to push the bar in terms of what is possible in the audio visual industry.
Jordan has created a very strict formula for hiring only the best “A-Players” in the industry. This goes beyond just skill and talent – It also includes hiring the most personable and friendly crew in Vancouver.
Jordan Kettner is a business owner who knows what it takes to succeed and has the vision and the perseverance to see it become a reality.
Rachelle Kettner, Customer Satisfaction & Administration
Rachelle is everything that you would expect from an audio visual company with the best customer service. She takes the time to understand exactly what our clients need. Not only does she create custom solutions for our clients, but she delivers these solutions in a way that guarantees each and every client is fully understood and satisfied.
Natasha Sutter, Production Coordinator
Natasha brings a wide range of production experience to Kettner Creative. She attended BCIT for their Broadcast and Media Communications program and has since been a part of the film, music and event industry. She has a keen eye for creative solutions to problems and enjoys turning the seemingly impossible into a reality. With years of operations, logistics and scheduling experience behind her, she goes above and beyond to help clients exceed their event expectations.