Overview: We are hiring a full time account manager and sales representative to help us create the best events possible for our clients in Southern British Columbia.
For this role, you will need a vibrant presence, excitement, and eagerness to create an amazing experience for our customers. We are looking for people who truly live our core values.
At Kettner Creative, we are innovative, creative, project-driven professionals who want to see our clients get excited about the biggest events of their year. Still interested?
As an Account Manager at Kettner Creative, you are responsible for the management of sales and relationships with current and potential customers across Southern British Columbia. This is a challenging and rewarding position for self-motivated and driven individuals who are interested in the audio visual industry, film, theatre, IT or related technical industries.
Reporting to the owner, and working with the production manager, your job will include meeting with clients, producers and meeting planners to understand the purpose of their events. You will design and recommend technical solutions to satisfy the goals of each event planner. Once a solution is defined, you will need to negotiate and make sure that our proposal provides value to our clients. Once an event is confirmed, you will work closely with our production manager to make sure that each and every client gets the event that they dreamed of.
You will need strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Manage the creation and distribution of client event proposals and quotes
- Provide high quality event proposals and event solutions for clients
- Coordinate with the operations department to ensure successful events
- Stay in-tune with current event technologies and communicating these trends with clients on our blog and social media.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to follow our proprietary sales processes and guidelines
- Excellent prospecting, negotiating, and closing skills
- A self-motivated, outgoing, energetic personality with an intense desire to succeed and grow
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for business use (site visits, etc.)
Want to learn more about the job?
- Read the Hubspot sales blog to see many of the tactics that we use for lead generation/sales
- Read the book: The Challenger Sale by Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson
- Read the book: The New Rules of Sales and Service by David Meerman Scott
- Read the book: Spin Selling by Nick Radham
- Read the content from our blog
- Respectfully challenge you to be the very best
- Ask that you respectfully challenge us to be the very best
In return, Kettner Creative will offer:
- A competitive salary, with a path for promotion and advancement
- The opportunity to work for an exciting, growing company
- Product training and professional development opportunities
Details: This is a full-time position starting at $17-24/hour depending on prior experience. You would be joining our team at our office in South Langley. The hours that you work can be flexible, but we would require 35-40 hours/week Monday through Friday.
Our continued success is due to our hard-working team of individuals who consistently surpass client and partner expectations while delivering value that is unmatched in Southern British Columbia.
We are growing quickly and are looking for an account manager that is willing to learn, adapt, and step-up to help take us to the next level.
If you feel like you would be a good fit as an Account Manager at Kettner Creative, please email us to let us know why you would be a good fit. Please email: email@example.com.