Are you looking for an audio visual career in Vancouver, BC?
Kettner Creative is growing at a rapid rate and we are looking for skilled Audio Visual personnel to help us setup & run our A/V systems and rental department. We do work throughout Metro Vancouver, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan.
Our values are extremely important to us. We only work with people who we feel represent the following values:
- Love what you do – We love what we do, and it shows. When days start early and end late, it is important that every member of our team can still have big smiles on their faces and give 100% to make sure that each and every client is happy.
- Laughter is contagious – We take our work seriously, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t have fun. We hire people who can put smiles on the faces of our clients even if they are tired and even if it’s been a long day.
- Be remarkable – We believe that it is our job to exceed client expectations. This means that the client gets everything that they ask for, and more. We always show up with more equipment than the client asked for. We say yes to anything that the client wants (if we have the ability to provide it). This means that we often end up doing things that fall outside of the audio visual “box”.
- Continuous education – We invest in our employees to make sure that we can handle any situation that we get into. We continually encourage and support education in anything related to power/electricity, sound reinforcement, lighting, projection, video production, event planning, and related technologies. We also expect that our employees and contractors are continually working on their skills to make sure that we can always deliver great results to clients.
- Be professional – Being professional doesn’t mean being stiff. To us, it means:
- Showing up early, every time.
- Showing up clean, in uniform.
- Doing what you say you’re going to do.
- Representing each of the values listed above.
- Account Manager & Event Sales (Langley, BC)
- Audio Visual Technician (Metro Vancouver & Lower Mainland)
If you are interested in joining our audio visual team, please send us your resume. We get a lot of resumes, so please don’t send boring resumes. Show us that you’re different than everyone else, and that you really want the job!