We believe that the success of Kettner Creative depends greatly on the team that we create. Before adding new members to our team, we make absolutely sure that they meet the following values:
- Love what you do – We love what we do, and it shows. When days start early and end late, it is important that every member of our team can still have big smiles on their faces and give 100% to make sure that each and every client is happy.
- Laughter is contagious – We take our work seriously, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t have fun. We hire people who can put smiles on the faces of our clients even if they are tired and even if it’s been a long day.
- Be remarkable – We believe that it is our job to exceed client expectations. This means that the client gets everything that they ask for, and more. We always show up with more equipment than the client asked for. We say yes to anything that the client wants (if we have the ability to provide it). This means that we often end up doing things that fall outside of the audio visual “box”.
- Continuous education – We invest in our employees to make sure that we can handle any situation that we get into. We continually encourage and support education in anything related to power/electricity, sound reinforcement, lighting, projection, video production, event planning, and related technologies. We also expect that our employees and contractors are continually working on their skills to make sure that we can always deliver great results to clients.
- Be professional – Being professional doesn’t mean being stiff. To us, it means:
- Showing up early, every time.
- Showing up clean, in uniform.
- Doing what you say you’re going to do.
- Representing each of the values listed above.
Below your will find a brief introduction to our management team at Kettner Creative.
Jordan Kettner, Creative Director
Jordan Kettner is half entrepreneur and half A/V geek who is dedicated to surpassing the status quo. Never content to settle for what is expected or determined by others to be the “industry standard”, Jordan strives to push the envelope on all things relating to technology, customer service, satisfaction, and process improvement.
Jordan’s passion for the audio visual industry is infectious and it creates a culture of employees who wish to push the bar in terms of what is possible in the audio visual industry.
Jordan has created a very strict formula for hiring only the best “A-Players” in the industry. This goes beyond just skill and talent – It also includes hiring the most personable and friendly crew in Vancouver.
Jordan Kettner is a business owner who knows what it takes to succeed and has the vision and the perseverance to see it become a reality.
Rachelle Kettner, Customer Satisfaction & Administration
Rachelle is everything that you would expect from an audio visual company with the best customer service. She takes the time to understand exactly what our clients need. Not only does she create custom solutions for our clients, but she delivers these solutions in a way that guarantees each and every client is fully understood and satisfied.
Chris Harrington, Senior Tech & Warehouse Operations Manager
With a diploma in audio design from Columbia Academy and a certificate in Music Production from Nimbus School of Recording, Chris is exactly the man you want behind the sound board at your event. With Chris’ strong technical knowledge and vast experience at many different types of events including festivals, concerts, tours, and corporate events – You can be assured that Chris can help you deliver a superior event.
Robert Janzen, Production Coordinator
Robert brings a strong technical knowledge with his degree in Music and Computer Science to the team at Kettner Creative. Not only does he have extremely strong technical skills, but he also has the ability to remain calm while he is under pressure to deliver extraordinary events to our clients.
His ability to break down complex solutions into small actionable steps is fundamental in providing elegant, seamless events on a daily basis.
Natasha Sutter, Production Coordinator
Natasha brings a wide range of production experience to Kettner Creative. She attended BCIT for their Broadcast and Media Communications program and has since been a part of the film, music and event industry. She has a keen eye for creative solutions to problems and enjoys turning the seemingly impossible into a reality. With years of operations, logistics and scheduling experience behind her, she goes above and beyond to help clients exceed their event expectations.
Paul Schellenberg, Video Production & Webcasting
Lights, Camera, Action. Paul delivers it all. When Paul joined Kettner Creative, it allowed us to expand further into the realm of video production, video streaming, and photography. His keen eye catches details at events that not even the most critical eyes can catch.
Jacob Weldon, Technician
Jacob has a passion for all things audio visual and a strong commitment to delivering an exceptional customer service experience. He graduated with a diploma in Film Production from Vancouver Film School, where he specialized in video post-production. Kettner Creative is the perfect platform for Jacob to provide his technical expertise and have a hand in creating memorable events.
Rob Wilson, Technician
Rob is a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to audio and visual production. Having years of experience as a sound engineer and media operator with live music, theatre, and weddings, Rob went to study Motion Picture Arts at Capilano University to further his interest in film & video. He went on to owning his own freelance production company, delivering excellent quality video and audio services and satisfying clients.
Rob volunteers his time to his local church and youth ministry, where he often runs sound for Sunday services, produces promotional videos for teaching series, and helps lead & train students in musical worship.
Brandon Clarke, Technician
Brandon brings wide range of experience and abilities to Kettner Creative. After attending post secondary education for Audio Engineering, Brandon joined Kettner Creative because he wanted to apply his experience and knowledge in the music industry to more events on a regular basis. Brandon has over a decade of experience with music production, video production, touring, and more.
Tim Keis, Technician
Tim brings a strong background of video production and audio production to Kettner Creative. Currently he is spending time as a sound engineer at many local non-profit events such as the annual Team Joshua 5k run at UBC. His experience ranges from visual and creative design to video and audio production. Kettner Creative has provided Tim with a place to display his creativity and apply his 10 years of experience in the ever changing environment provided by the corporate world of productions.
Jordan Rendle, Technician
Jordan brings a strong background of theatre and production to Kettner Creative. His high energy and efficiency helps to deliver the best events in Vancouver.
Michael Kudla, Technician
Adding Michael to the team at Kettner Creative has allowed us to truly become a “one stop shop” for our loyal clients. Michael has the ability to strike the balance between being professional, giving the clients what they want, and adding exactly one metric tonne of energy to our events. Michael will meet with our clients several times before their event to make sure that he can create the ambiance that they are looking for.